Step by step process to renting a studio at TheStudios.
- Contact our lettings team via the contact form on our website, call us on 01902 290 969 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arrange a viewing at TheStudios, 24 Birch Street, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JA.
- Upon arrival at TheStudios, you will be greeted by a member of staff that will show you the following:
Communal areas: reception, laundry room, bar/ lounge, cinema and gym.
Studios: the available studios and shared kitchen.
- Should you wish to reserve a studio, there is a £150 holding fee to be paid. This £150 will become part of your £500 deposit, subject to affordability checks. Should your application be declined, you will be refunded the £150 holding fee. However, if you pull out of the application, the holding fee will not be refunded.
- You will be sent out an application form to complete and we will request you to send the following documents:
2 forms of photo ID, guarantors’ details and photo ID, the past 3 months of payslips and bank statements, your current employment contract and Visa (if applicable).
- If you are accepted, we will send a form to your guarantor, send you out a license agreement to fill out and agree a move in date. If you are declined, we will request your bank details to refund the holding fee.
Move in procedure:
- On your agreed move in date, you will pay the total amount due (including the additional £350 to make your total deposit £500), be handed your key card and shown to your studio.