If you’ve ever found yourself travelling for business reasons, you’ll no doubt be familiar with the inside of a hotel room. They’re a necessary evil if you’re popping up and down the country for a day or two at a time, but if you’re away on business for two weeks or more or need a home away from home for an even longer-term stay, we’re pleased to say that with a short-term let there is another way.
Here at TheStudios, in the centre of Wolverhampton in the West Midlands, we’ve been busy creating one of the best short-term rental sites in the UK. Our luxury living community has continued to evolve inside one of the area’s tallest buildings and is centred around our fully furnished studio apartments
Our corporate apartments near Birmingham offer serviced accommodation and a vast range of on-site facilities to make your stay with us much more than just a room and a bed. If you’re looking for short-term studio flats to rent in Birmingham, Wolverhampton and the West Midlands, TheStudios provides everything you need for comfortable, luxury business accommodation.
The Benefits of Short-Term Lets
Before we discuss the range of services and experiences that we provide here at TheStudios, we‘ve put together the top ten reasons that short-term letting is better than staying in a hotel or Airbnb:
- More Space: Short-term lets often offer more space than hotel rooms, which can be particularly useful for business travellers who may need a separate work area or who are staying for an extended period. Our studio apartments provide greater comfort and flexibility compared to hotels, with more space for you to work and relax.
- Home-Like Environment: Short-term rentals offer a more homely environment, with comfortable furniture, a kitchen and dining area, and other home comforts that can help business travellers feel more at ease during their stay. When away from home for several weeks, a pleasant home-away-from-home is vital for your happiness and well-being.
- Privacy: Short-term lets provide much greater privacy and security compared to hotels, which can be particularly important for business travellers who may need to work confidentially or host meetings. At TheStudios, our entire community is accessed through your personal secure electronic key card, and there is always security on site.
- Cost-Effective: Short-term accommodation can be more cost-effective than hotels, especially for longer stays. At TheStudios, our rates for short-term lets start at just £45 a day and our minimum stay period is now only two weeks. We can offer competitive rates for longer-term stays too, if you are working in the area for some time.
- Cooking Facilities: Each of our studio flats is clustered around a shared kitchen with state-of-the-art facilities for you and your neighbours to enjoy. Not only does this provide the opportunity to save money by cooking meals instead of eating out every day, but you’ll also get to know some of the other residents that are enjoying our community.
- Flexibility: Short-term lets offer greater flexibility compared to hotels, allowing business travellers to come and go as they please, and providing a more relaxed environment. Convenience and flexibility are key to living away from home, and we’re sure you’ll love the freedom and ease of living in serviced accommodation at TheStudios.
- Networking Opportunities: Staying in a short-term studio flat can provide business travellers with opportunities to network with locals and other travellers, which can be particularly beneficial for those looking to expand their business contacts. You never know who you might meet while you enjoy your time with us.
- More Amenities: Short-term lets often offer more amenities than hotels, such as laundry facilities and gyms, which can be particularly beneficial for business travellers who are staying for an extended period of time. You can enjoy a wide range of facilities at TheStudios without even leaving the building.
- More Personalised Experience: Short-term lets provide a more personalised experience compared to hotels, with hosts who can offer recommendations on local attractions and events. Our concierge team are always more than happy to help you find exciting and interesting things to do in the local area.
- Access to the Community: Staying in a short-term let provides business travellers with an opportunity to connect with the local community and experience the local culture more intimately. Our central Wolverhampton location puts you within reach of not only our home city but the quality attractions, bustling nightlife and deep culture of Birmingham too.
Why Choose TheStudios for Your Short-Term Business Accommodation near Birmingham?
We’ve already shown you ten great reasons why TheStudios is the perfect place to stay for business travellers looking for short-term serviced accommodation in the West Midlands. You can add to this our range of on-site services that have all been designed to make your stay here feel like a bespoke, luxury experience.
We have an on-site bar serving both food and drink, with regular events on the calendar for our residents and up to six of their visitors to enjoy. We show live sports, play great music and there’s a pool table for you to test your skills on too. We even have an outside terrace adjacent to the bar for those nicer days and evenings.
You will also have full access to our modern gym so you can keep fit and healthy during your stay, and when you need to kick back and relax, our luxury cinema room is available for you to watch the latest films and TV shows on the big screen. With our high-tech laundry room, knowledgeable concierge team and friendly housekeeping crew, TheStudios has everything you need for luxury business accommodation.
Corporate Apartments with the Personal Touch
To get a flavour of our building, you can take an online tour of the facilities. If you would like to know anything else about our vertical neighbourhood, you may find the answer in our frequently asked questions, or you can contact us on 01902 290 969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.