The basics of renting come with a number of challenges and hoops to jump through that cause undue stress. Whether it’s securing a guarantor, looking for a studio flat with all bills included or deciding between serviced or non-serviced accommodation, there’s often a lot to consider.
Take the stress out of living with TheStudios and discover serviced accommodation at its finest. But what is serviced accommodation? And why should you consider renting accommodation in Wolverhampton that is serviced living?
Thankfully, we’ve outlined all the information you need to know about what serviced accommodation is in this helpful blog. Read on to find out more.
What’s the Difference Between Serviced Accommodation and Non-Serviced?
Non-serviced accommodation generally refers to a rental property that is not furnished and does not have any amenities whatsoever. Often known as “unfurnished” accommodation, this form of living is popular in areas where the cost of living is high and tenants are forced to look for ways to save.
Serviced accommodation, on the other hand, is a term often used to describe a type of rental accommodation that comes with certain service features and amenities that’s included as part of the rent.
The most common services offered as part of a serviced accommodation agreement include:
- Furnished apartments or studios
- Regular cleaning service
- Laundry service or on-site facility
In some cases, other services can include elements such as free internet, utility bills and often on-site amenities. Typically, serviced accommodation properties are larger apartments, villas or holiday homes… or in our case, what TheStudios is. With an array of amenities and facilities available, TheStudios elevates what serviced accommodation entails with our elegant studio complex, in the heart of Wolverhampton.
Benefits of a Serviced Apartment
Non-serviced accommodation may seem simple and mostly hassle-free, but this is not always the case. Serviced accommodation, especially with the turmoil gripping the current economic climate, is the superior solution to renting… and that’s our completely unbiased opinion, of course.
The benefits of a serviced apartment include:
- Fully furnished apartments. Takes away the stress of having to buy furniture that fits and matches the interior of the rented space, as well as the financial burden associated with that.
- Regular cleaning. Professional cleaning services will create a spotless living environment, giving you time back to enjoy the finer things in life.
- Security. Serviced accommodation often comes with increased security and on-site concierge. At TheStudios, we provide secure swipe access into the building and 24 hour monitored CCTV security.
- Laundry facilities. Some form of laundry service or facility is common with serviced apartments, offering you the chance to keep your clothes clean without the need to purchase the machines yourself.
- Bills included. Most serviced studios or apartments offer some bills included in the overall price. We offer all bills included in every studio flat and even have free Wi-Fi available for all residents too.
- Other amenities. Other amenities can range from postal collection, on-site facilities and even access to certain areas, like exclusive courtyards and gardens.
Why choose TheStudios?
Living is better at TheStudios. As the leading serviced accommodation in Wolverhampton, we have created a community that elevates what renting should be. We offer an array of facilities where our studio apartments are not just a space for you to unwind in luxury, but our studios also give you the key to better living.
With an on-site gym, bar, restaurant and even a cinema, TheStudios provides you with the tools and the space to work, play and let go in a stylish urban oasis; a space that invites you to be a part of our growing community.
Discover what serviced accommodation truly means by contacting us today.