Whether you’ve never stayed in a short-term let before or are more used to staying in private homes through a service like Vrbo or Airbnb, we’re sure you’ll never look back once you’ve stayed with TheStudios in Wolverhampton for your short-term room rental.
In this blog, we’re going to focus on our short-term room rental services, which launched in 2023. We’ll be discussing what a short-term stay at TheStudios is like by looking at what your first day could entail, and you’ll see why TheStudios is dedicated to being one of the best short-term rental sites in the UK.
So Much More than Short-Term Room Rental
Once your short-term room rental is secured, as detailed elsewhere, all you have to do is look forward to your first day in our friendly, spacious, community living space. But what will your first day at TheStudios be like, and what can you expect?
When you first arrive, you’ll be greeted by one of our friendly team members, handed your secure access key card and shown to your short-term studio apartment. Once in your room, you’ll likely want to unpack, settle in, explore your room and have a cup of tea. You’ll find your welcome basket in your room, which will contain boxes of cereal, a carton of long-life milk, porridge and a bottle of orange juice, among other essentials to help you settle in.
Once you’re ready to explore, where can you go first? Well, there’s so much to see and do in the surrounding area that the possibilities are endless. But let’s look at what you can do at TheStudios without even leaving the building. Here are just ten things you can do on your first day with us:
- Meet the Neighbours: Our vertical neighbourhood is built around community living, and each of our floors features a cluster of apartments built around a fully equipped, luxury shared kitchen. Pop your head round the door and you’re more than likely going to meet some of your new neighbours.
- Go to the Gym: Just because you’re away from home doesn’t mean you can’t keep up with your health and happiness routines. Our state-of-the-art gym is open every day from 6 am to 11 pm and for resident use only, and completely free of charge too. As well as a wide selection of machines, you’ll also discover our changing rooms and shower facilities.
- Check Out the Laundry Room: Granted, doing laundry will probably not be at the top of your list of things to do on your first day. But if you have five minutes to spare, it’s worth seeking out our laundry facilities, and downloading the Circuit Laundry app that controls all of our professional washers and dryers. Our laundry area is open 24 hours a day.
- Luxury Lunchtime: You’re probably hungry from exploring all the fantastic facilities TheStudios has to offer. Why not pop back to your shared kitchen and grab a bite to eat?
- Relax on the Terrace: Our outdoor seating area is another great place to meet other residents who are staying at TheStudios, exchange life stories and relax in the fresh air. The terrace area is open every day between 6 am and 11 pm, and food and drink ordered when the bar is open between 5 pm and 11 pm can be enjoyed outside here.
- Cleaning Service Check: One of the many benefits of living in short-term serviced accommodation is that housekeeping is taken care of for you. Your studio apartment will be cleaned on a weekly basis, including a bed linen change, by our brilliant housekeeping team. You will find your next cleaning date on the property management board.
- Get to Know the Team: There is always a member of our fantastic team in the building, 24 hours a day. They can help you with any queries or potential needs that you may have and will be more than happy to talk about the surrounding area and the various things to do and see near TheStudios.
- Super Screen Time: Our luxury cinema room is available to all residents for free, including up to six non-resident friends, so you can invite your nearest and dearest to socialise in front of our giant screen, as you take in the latest movies or live sports. Open from 5 pm to 11 pm every day, you can book your slot through our bar staff.
- Dine in Style: Open from 5 pm to 11 pm daily, our on-site bar serves food and drinks to residents and up to six of their guests. We hold regular events here, show live sports, play music and there are pool tables here for your enjoyment as well. We add new drinks to the menu every month, regularly cycle our hot food menu with a mouth-watering selection of dishes and our adjacent terrace is available for outdoor dining whenever the weather permits. The bar is the hub of our luxury living offering here at TheStudios.
- Try Out the Bed: What a busy day, and you’re probably feeling quite tired right about now…
What is Living in Short-Term Serviced Accommodation Like?
For those looking for flexibility in their short-term stay in Wolverhampton, TheStudios offers the perfect solution. Offering a greater degree of privacy than a hotel, our short-term rentals offer a comfortable home-from-home where you can look forward to a well-furnished room, all the facilities you need to live well and communal spaces where you can socialise with other residents or friends and family.
Regardless of whether you’re visiting the area for business or leisure, if you need a comfortable, secure and vibrant base while you’re in the West Midlands, TheStudios offers all this and so much more. We’re proud to provide our luxurious living for both your short-term serviced accommodation needs and any longer-term stays you may require too. Step into the luxury living lifestyle at TheStudios, contact us now to find out more.