At TheStudios, we’ve been busy creating a luxury living space in our beautifully converted high-rise building in the heart of Wolverhampton. We’ve been delighted to welcome such a diverse range of fantastic residents to our studio apartment complex since we first opened our doors, and early 2024 we’ll complete the final two floors of brand-new luxury studio apartments in our community.
With so many people looking for apartments to rent in Wolverhampton, all with slightly different needs and expectations, we’ve created three different types of studio apartments to rent in our secure neighbourhood: our Classic Studio, Deluxe Studio and Premier Studio. In this blog, we’ll take a closer look at what’s included in each of our studio apartments, as well as what each of our residents has access to in the rest of our luxury living community.
Life at TheStudios Wolverhampton – What’s Included?
Whether you opt for our Classic, Deluxe or Premier studio flat, let’s first cover the facilities that every one of our apartments includes. All studios come with a bedroom, kitchenette and private ensuite:
- Your bedroom will include a 4ft (120cm) wide bed, bedside table, lamp, desk, chest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Your kitchenette comes with a microwave, kettle, sink and fridge-freezer, with cupboards for storage.
- Your private ensuite includes a shower, washbasin with under-sink storage and a toilet.
If you choose to take out a double-occupancy studio apartment with us, the majority of these also include a sofa. Your time with us at TheStudios is all about comfort and ease of living, so we also welcome you to add your own additional furnishings and accessories to make your space feel like home.
When it comes to differences between our Classic, Deluxe or Premier studio apartments, differences are largely centred on the amount of floor space in each apartment, the type of furniture provided, the size of the private ensuite and whereabout each apartment is located inside the building. Classic Studios are found on floors one to five, Deluxe Studios are on floors six to eleven and the rest of our building is taken up with our Premier Studios.
As part of the process of moving in with us here, a member of our fab team will show you examples of each studio type, as well as all our wonderful community spaces.
Community Spaces at TheStudios
Our secure complex was founded with the intent to create community spirit and interaction with our residents, so we build each small cluster of studio apartments around a modern communal kitchen – which is shared by a maximum of six residents. Each one includes two state-of-the-art hobs and ovens, with a microwave, kettle and toaster also provided in each kitchen. There is also a dining area should you wish to eat with your neighbours, and we welcome residents bringing their own appliances, such as rice cookers and air fryers, too.
If you step off your floor and head down to the ground floor, you’ll discover a whole world of on-site premium facilities open to every resident.
- Our fully licenced bar, restaurant and outdoor terrace are the beating heart of our vibrant community, open each day from 5 pm to 11 pm. As well as being a great place to meet other residents living in our studio apartments, you can also invite up to six non-residents to join you for a drink and a bite to eat. With music, a pool table, live sports on the screens and regular events held for you and your visitors, you may well spend a lot of time here!
- Fancy a movie night? Book our luxury cinema room for you and up to six off-site guests or get together with your fellow residents for a film or two or watch some of your favourite TV shows on the giant screen.
- Want to stay in shape? Our residents-only state-of-the-art gym is free to use and opens every day from 6 am to 11 pm. It includes treadmills, a chest press, a leg press, weights, a rowing machine and an exercise bike. With a sound system, changing room and shower facilities, our gym is one more thing you don’t have to spend extra on.
There’s also a modern laundry room that is entirely controlled by an app you can download to your device. Open 24 hours a day, our laundry room prices are incredibly low, and keeping your clothes fresh and clean is just one more thing you can do without even taking a step outside of our building.
Studio Apartments with All Bills Included
Our residents love that all bills are included with your monthly rent here at TheStudios. With spiralling costs and so much to keep track of financially in the modern world, a single monthly bill not only makes payment easy but also fosters a sense of financial wellbeing as you can see exactly what balance remains for the rest of the month once your rent is paid.
We even include a fortnightly housekeeping service at no extra cost, comprising a light cleaning of your apartment and ensuite. For studio apartments to rent with all bills included, TheStudios in Wolverhampton has it covered.
Luxury Apartments for Rent in Wolverhampton
We hope this guide has helped highlight just what life at TheStudios is like. All that’s left to do is get in touch with us and come and see our fabulous community for yourself. If you have any questions, they’re likely answered on our FAQs page, and you can also call us on 01902 290 969 or email email@example.com. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you to our vibrant, secure block if you choose to move in with us.